7/11/2017

Using a Large Photo On a Layout

 Hello, Altenew fans. It’s Eunyoung here, I wanted to share how to create an quick and easy spread by using a large photo on a layout . I used a A4 sized photo for this page. I often take a background photo during a trip so I can use the photo on a scrapbooking or life pages spread for a record. I think when using this type of photo it’s fun to use a larger size.
 



I placed the photo on the right side and I placed a title, embellishments on the left side. After added the photo with a glue tape, I added a title(journal) in the middle of left side with  Alphabet Puffy Sticker Sheets.
Free Gift


I finished to add some chipboard stickers and enamel dots on the bottom of left side as an embellishment. I hope you enjoy my layout. Thank you for stopping by.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment